Business Analyst E-Commerce - Almere
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar) ,
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar)
- The E-Commerce team creates, rolls-out, extends, supports and manages several E-Commerce & Digital applications and initiatives for all European business units.
- Partner across the organization to analyze, define and describe business requirements
- Document user stories, guide the team during implementation and testing
- Proactively contribute to process improvements and reengineering to stimulate continuous business growth
- Support & lead (small) E-Commerce projects
- Support testing (both technical IT and business team)
- Support training and guidance users
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- Understand and be able to transform business requirements to technical specifications
- Experience with the functionality of CMS, PIM and other digital platforms e.g. Hybris/CX, Sitecore & Informatica
- Experience with project-based work
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
- You possess excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written
Henry Schein Inc., founded in 1932, is the global market leader in the Dental and Medical business. She is a solutions company for health care professionals powered by a network of people and technology. With more than 21,000 Team Schein Members worldwide and operations or affiliates in 32 countries and territories, the Company's network of trusted advisors provides more than 1 million customers globally with more than 300 valued solutions and more than 300,000 products that help improve operational success and clinical outcomes.
Dutch HQ is located in Almere.
- Henry Schein highly values her employees. They are called ‘Team Schein Members (TSM)’. The company atmosphere is informal. Reaching concensus is appreciated.
- The company has a global social responsibility program, ‘Henry Schein Cares‘, in which TSMs are involved in volunteer activities.
Terms of employment
- Excellent terms of employment in line with the required skills and experience, plus:
- 25 leave days
- 8 ATV days
- Travel allowance for commuting
- Bonus scheme with a maximum bonus equal to one month's salary, based on personal, departmental and organizational goals
- Home working arrangement
- Pension plan
- Group WIA gap insurance (against loss of income in the event of incapacity for work)
- Group health insurance