Application Analyst / Applicatiebeheerder - Amsterdam
Functie omschrijving Application Analyst / Applicatiebeheerder
- Provide support to users with the European organization on internally developed business appications.
- Act as the intermediary between end users and the IT support organization.
- Match business requirements with the business applications.
- Either by defining new functionality or using existing functionality within these applications.
- Implement new or changed functionality, including user education and training and documentation.
- Assist the application support help desk with in-depth business and application knowledge.
- Pro-actively address and initiate applications improvements in order to simplify, streamline and standardise business procedures.
Functie eisen Application Analyst / Applicatiebeheerder
- Bachelor level through education in business or IT.
- Experience in a similar function is an asset.
- In-depth business knowledge preferably in the retail business or wholesale.
- Knowledge of ERP applications is an advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL and reading program code is an advantage.
- Familiar or experienced with development technologies and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent analytical thinking and writing skills.
- Excellent communication and social skills in an international environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing.
- Mastering other European languages is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel infrequently inside Europe.
- European headquarters of a worldwide well known motor company.
- Main products are motorcycles, scooters and marine outboard motors.
- The company is responsible for coordinating the marketing, sales, logistics and service activities in the European marketplace.
- Located in the Amsterdam area.
- The company sets value on a stimulating environment where people can grow, expand their experience and try new things.
- Reliability, good relations and seeking for consensus in decision making are important values for the organization.
- Proud on their fast and reliable motorcycles.
- Excellent terms of employment
M: (06) 5142 7827