Application Analyst CRM - Amsterdam
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar)
The application analyst will provide support to users of the company on the Salesforce CRM application and guidance in relation to other applications integrated with Salesforce. He/she acts as the intermediary between end users and the IT support organization.
- Translate the user’s request into a client business requirement and subsequently into a functional conceptual design;
- Develop the requested functionality based on the functional conceptual design and the related program and file specifications;
- Implement new functionalities for the company or distributors;
- Validate change requests from users;
- Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.;
- Develop and maintain custom data input screens, reports, dashboards, validation rules, and workflow;
- Analyse existing, changed or new business procedures, in co-operation with distributor’s and key users;
- Provide first-line help and, if possible, solve requests from users;
- Build and extend in-depth knowledge of the business procedures to become the primary contact for the users;
- Monitor the business application systems and take measures on the issues if needed;
- Communicate clearly with both users as direct colleagues.
- Bachelor level through education in preferably IT;
- At least 3 years of business experience;
- Functional knowledge in the field of CRM (Salesforce Sales Cloud, Community Cloud and Salesforce CPQ is an asset);
- Solid understanding of internet technologies: data-modelling, API's, web servers, web proxy servers;
- Solid understanding of programming languages as JSON, XML;
- Basic understanding of programming languages as HTML, CSS;
- Debugging/Troubleshooting Errors;
- Flows/Process Builder;
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS), SQL and SOQL;
- Excellent analytical, communication and social skills in an international environment;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written;
- Willingness to travel infrequently inside Europe.
- European headquarters of a worldwide well known motor company.
- Professional A-brand organization.
- Main products are motorcycles, scooters and marine outboard motors.
- The company is responsible for coordinating the marketing, sales, logistics, ICT and service activities within Europe.
- International environment where you can learn and develop.
- Located in the Amsterdam area.
- The company sets value on a stimulating environment where people can grow, expand their experience and try new things.
- Reliability, good relations and seeking for consensus in decision making are important values for the organization.
- Proud on their fast and reliable motorcycles.
Terms of employment
- Excellent terms of employment including, holiday allowance, 13th month payment, bonus, additional leave days.
- For the motorbike lovers: staff bike program, license support and staff discount on products.