Application Analyst CRM/SalesForce - Amsterdam
- Starter (0 tot 2 jaar) ,
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar)
In this role you provide (IT) support to users of the company, its European distributor organisations and their business partners with respect to the CRM platform (SalesForce) to ensure that the business activities can be executed properly and timely based on the sequence and priority the Development Team Lead CRM has agreed with the user organisation. The application analyst acts as the intermediate between end users and the developers.
- Implement, define, design and guide development of new functionalities;
- Validate change requests of users;
- Analyse (new) business procedures and define possibilities in application support;
- Man and/or assist first-line help desk (business applications);
- Build and extend knowledge of the business procedures and their supporting applications;
- Monitor business applications and pro-actively signal improvements in functionality or business procedures;
- Communicate with the (key) user community, colleagues and external consultants.
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Community Cloud, Salesforce CQP;
- Knowledge of Agile working methods e.g., Scrum/Kanban;
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies;
- Fluent in English both verbally and written; Dutch language is a benefit;
- Willingness to infrequent travel.
- A motivated colleague, happy to support the business and truly devoted to customer success.
- You are a humble team player, who is willing to learn and is not afraid to face challenges.
- Quality and professionalism lies close to your heart.
- Excellent analytical, reporting and communication skills;
- Accurate, creative mind, enthusiastic and pro-active.
Company profile & culture
- European headquarters of a worldwide well known motor company.
- Professional A-brand organization.
- Main products are motorcycles, scooters and marine outboard motors.
- The company is responsible for coordinating the marketing, sales, logistics, ICT and service activities within Europe.
- International environment where you can learn and develop.
- Located in the Amsterdam area.
- The company sets value on a stimulating environment where people can grow, expand their experience and try new things.
- Reliability, good relations and seeking for consensus in decision making are important values for the organization.
- Proud on their fast and reliable motorcycles.
Terms of employment
- Excellent terms of employment including, holiday allowance, 13th month payment, bonus, additional leave days.
- For the motorbike lovers: staff bike program, license support and staff discount on products.