Application Manager E-Commerce - Almere
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar) ,
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar)
- Support, maintain, improve and document existing E-commerce applications and processes
- Support contact for all EMEA companies
- Testing enhancements (both technical IT testing but also guidance of business team testing)
- Train and guide internal users on applications and processes
- Participate in the roll-out / expansion of the new Ecommerce architecture
- At least 3 years of experience in a (digital) marketing related environment
- Understand and resolve business support requests
- Experience with the functionality of CMS, ERP, PIM, databases and web shops
- You are comfortable with database solutions
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
- A good command of the Dutch language is a plus
Henry Schein Inc., founded in 1932, is the global market leader in the Dental and Medical business. She is a solutions company for health care professionals powered by a network of people and technology. With more than 21,000 Team Schein Members worldwide and operations or affiliates in 32 countries and territories, the Company's network of trusted advisors provides more than 1 million customers globally with more than 300 valued solutions and more than 300,000 products that help improve operational success and clinical outcomes.
Dutch HQ is located in Almere.
- Henry Schein highly values her employees. They are called ‘Team Schein Members (TSM)’. The company atmosphere is informal. Reaching concensus is appreciated.
- The company has a global social responsibility program, ‘Henry Schein Cares‘, in which TSMs are involved in volunteer activities.
Terms of employment
- Excellent terms of employment in line with the required skills and experience, plus:
- 25 leave days
- 8 ATV days
- Travel allowance for commuting
- Bonus scheme with a maximum bonus equal to one month's salary, based on personal, departmental and organizational goals
- Home working arrangement
- Pension plan
- Group WIA gap insurance (against loss of income in the event of incapacity for work)
- Group health insurance