Application Manager SI Solutions - Almere
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar)
- You are the first contact for your colleagues and contacts in Europe for any questions and problems that pertain to the integration environments.
- Together with the other team members you monitor, troubleshoot and maintain the integration platforms.
- Keywords are: monitoring, optimalization, process improvement and maintenance.
- Monitor solutions and environments
- Track and (de)escalate recurring or persistent issues
- Communication with partners and colleagues, both business and technical, across the European landscape
- Keep stakeholders informed of the status of incidents
- Work with the developers to improve process stability
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- You understand the field of system integration
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
- Experience with WebMethods, MuleSoft or SCPI is nice to have
- You possess excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written. Dutch and / or Spanish communication skills are a plus.
- You feel a high degree of individual responsibility and appreciate the possibility to develop yourself in your work.
Henry Schein Inc., founded in 1932, is the global market leader in the Dental and Medical business. She is a solutions company for health care professionals powered by a network of people and technology. With more than 21,000 Team Schein Members worldwide and operations or affiliates in 32 countries and territories, the Company's network of trusted advisors provides more than 1 million customers globally with more than 300 valued solutions and more than 300,000 products that help improve operational success and clinical outcomes.
Dutch HQ is located in Almere.
- Henry Schein highly values her employees. They are called ‘Team Schein Members (TSM)’. The company atmosphere is informal. Reaching concensus is appreciated.
- The company has a global social responsibility program, ‘Henry Schein Cares‘, in which TSMs are involved in volunteer activities.
Terms of employment
- Excellent terms of employment in line with the required skills and experience, plus:
- 25 leave days
- 8 ATV days
- Travel allowance for commuting
- Bonus scheme with a maximum bonus equal to one month's salary, based on personal, departmental and organizational goals
- Home working arrangement
- Pension plan
- Group WIA gap insurance (against loss of income in the event of incapacity for work)
- Group health insurance