Azure Cloud Engineer - Rotterdam
- MBO + ,
- HBO ,
- HBO + ,
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar) ,
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar)
As a Azure Cloud Engineer of Anywhere365 you’ll never have a dull moment. The global market leading solution will tickle your imagination and challenge you to improve and learn. You are also a teamplayer who is eager to contribute to the product and your colleagues to push the spectacular growth even further. You are able to easily handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, while communicating effectively with the Project Leads and Software Engineers. For your projects, you will also be the single point of contact for the international pool of customers and partners, including some of the largest and well known corporations in the world. This excitingly dynamic environment, using cutting edge technology, is exactly what you’re looking for and you are passionately qualified to deliver awesome results together with your similarly minded colleagues.
Knowledge and experience must haves:
- 2+ years of experience with Skype for Business (server/online).
- Experience with Microsoft Skype for Business Hybrid Configuration and Operations (Cloud and On-Prem), Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business with VoIP, is highly desired.
- Advanced expertise in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Trunking and Voice gateways.
- Knowledge and experience with Session Border Controllers (cloud based experience is a plus).
- Basic understanding of routing and switching protocols.
- PowerShell or comparable scripting and automation experience.
- Configuration, troubleshooting and support of SIP and protocols, voice and video QoS.
It would be an advantage if you have:
- Knowledge and experience with Office 365, Azure and/or Micrsoft teams.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL server including troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience with Window Server infrastructure.
Personality must haves:
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects at one time.
- Effective interpersonal skills to coordinate efforts and work with other internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, to self-initiate activities, and to work within timelines.
- Must possess time management and project management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
The company and its product
- Anywhere365 for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business is developed by the company Workstreampeople.
- Situated in one the most prestigious workplaces in Rotterdam, the Van Nelle Design Factory, Workstreampeople has grown to an organization of over 150 employees in a short period and they aim to grow much more.
- Workstreampeople encourages each of its employees to grow in an international environment, trusting them with a lot of autonomy along the way. Enjoy the no-nonsense culture where everyone can reach their full potential, you won't find prima donnas on the teams.
- Join the team of inspiring and cooperative experts, each in their field. Together they build a unique contact center solution that aims to make communication smarter by reducing the amount of unnecessary internal and external dialogs. Anywhere365 not only routes calls like any contact center, it is also fully integrated with Webchat, Video routing and WhatsApp messaging. All communications can be recorded for later use.
- The product is used by over 1000 customers in over 60 countries. Amongst the customers are some of the largest companies, universities and non-profit organizations in the world.
- A great opportunity to work in an innovative team, in an international environment, for a fast growing company, who already is established as a major player, situated in one of the most inspiring buildings of Rotterdam.
- Workstreampeople offers excellent terms of employment.