Back End Developer - Rotterdam
- HBO ,
- HBO + ,
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar) ,
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar)
To be a software engineer at Workstreampeople means you are improving the Anywhere365 Unified Contact Center on a daily basis. You are constantly looking for better ways to meet the customer requests. You need to take an active role in the discussions and always keep the customers interest in mind. If call routing, voice response, text to speech, webchat, video routing in a Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business environment sparks your interest it's a job for you. Workstreampeople builds the work environment of today where people can participate independent of their location or means of communication, and they want you to figure out how to make it possible.
A relevant University of Applied Science, University diploma or valid work experience at that level elsewhere. Combined with a willingness to learn, grow and discover how to make use of the latest technology developments in the field. You are a team player and an experienced back-end developer with strong technical skills. Your knowledge is up to date with latest technologies and other developments.
Knowledge and experience must haves:
- Min. 3-4 years experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of Azure DevOps.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum software development.
- Deep understanding of C#, .NET, .NET Core, REST, Azure services.
- Experience with Kubernetes or Azure Service Fabric.
- Database knowledge (a.o SQL, CosmosDB).
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both Dutch and English.
It would be an advantage if you have:
- Experience with Unit Testing and Automated testing.
- Preferably knowledge of NodeJS, gRPC and SignalR.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business Server.
The company and its product
- Anywhere365 for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business is developed by the company Workstreampeople.
- Situated in one the most prestigious workplaces in Rotterdam, the Van Nelle Design Factory, Workstreampeople has grown to an organization of over 150 employees in a short period and they aim to grow much more.
- Workstreampeople encourages each of its employees to grow in an international environment, trusting them with a lot of autonomy along the way. Enjoy the no-nonsense culture where everyone can reach their full potential, you won't find prima donnas on the teams.
- Join the team of inspiring and cooperative experts, each in their field. Together they build a unique contact center solution that aims to make communication smarter by reducing the amount of unnecessary internal and external dialogs. Anywhere365 not only routes calls like any contact center, it is also fully integrated with Webchat, Video routing and WhatsApp messaging. All communications can be recorded for later use.
- The product is used by over 1000 customers in over 60 countries. Amongst the customers are some of the largest companies, universities and non-profit organizations in the world.
- A great opportunity to work in an innovative team, in an international environment, for a fast growing company, who already is established as a major player, situated in one of the most inspiring buildings of Rotterdam.
- Workstreampeople offers excellent terms of employment.