Business Analyst / Project Lead ERP Backend - Randstad
- Utrecht ,
- Noord-Holland ,
- HBO ,
- HBO + ,
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar) ,
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar) ,
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar)
The company is looking for an IT Business Analyst / Project Lead to strengthen its European IT department. As a Business Analyst / Project Lead , you will play a key role in the delivery of innovative technology to the customers.
- You will work with the Product Owner(s), internal developers and other business- and IT colleagues to gather requirements and refining user stories. You work closely together with the offshore development team.
- You challenge and guide the team on creating innovative and future proof solutions, scalable and usable in the various go-to-market channels.
- You will work on the backend applications for domains like Supply Chain, Warehouse Management, Finance, Ordering, Forecasting and Reporting by implementing new functionality and bringing existing functionality to the next mature level.
- You will play a key role in company's technology strategy.
- Engage with the business stakeholders to negotiate requirements and understand or challenge their value.
- Work closely with on- and offshore professionals to help define solutions that deliver customer value.
- Unblock development team by obtaining clarification and approval from stakeholders.
- Mature the development and test approach (for example moving to a more agile way of working or improving the test strategy) - including coaching peers and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and take responsibility for the planning.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Contribute to the roadmap of the applications in your domain.
- HBO-level (preferably IT-oriented) degree or equivalent based on experience.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Progress development (or similar) is a huge pre.
- Experience with coordinating offshore development is a pre.
- Experience in one or more of the domains (Supply Chain, Warehouse Management, Finance, Ordering, Forecasting or Reporting) is a pre.
- Experience with Scrum.
- Expertise with Jira is a pre.
The company belongs to the number one global market leader in business gifts and promotional articles. The headquarters is in Roelofarendsveen, the Netherlands, an international working environment with a dynamic culture.
Competencies and skills
- Creative and innovative.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- English at business proficiency level.
- Competitive salary.
- Good secondary employment conditions (e.g. premium free pension scheme, bonus scheme).
- Option to work from home partially.
- 32 - 40 hour working week.
- Holiday allowance: minimum 25 days.