Business Analyst / Scrum Master customer facing applications - Randstad
- Utrecht ,
- Noord-Holland ,
- HBO ,
- HBO + ,
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar) ,
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar) ,
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar)
The company is looking for an IT Business Analyst / Scrum Master to strengthen its European IT department. As a Business Analyst / Scrum Master, you will play a key role in delivering innovative technology to the customers.
- You will work with Product Owners, Scrum team members and other business- and IT colleagues to gather requirements and refine user stories. You will work with our offshore development team.
- You challenge and guide the team on creating innovative and future proof solutions, scalable and usable in the various go-to-market channels.
- You will work on the webstore to improve the customer experience by implementing state of the art functionality, bring existing functionality to the next maturity level.
- You will be involved in improving the platform for the product information and assets (as information quality is key to the customers).
- Also the application where customers can add logo’s, images, and text to any of the products, seeing instantly the result and ready to be printed on the products in the production locations, will belong to your domain.
- Engage with business stakeholders to negotiate requirements and understand or challenge their value.
- Work closely with on- and offshore professionals to create solutions that deliver customer value.
- Unblock development team by obtaining clarification and approval from stakeholders.
- Mature the agile approach and scrum framework - including coaching peers and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and take responsibility for the planning.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Contribute to the roadmap of the applications in your domain.
- HBO-level (preferably IT-oriented) degree or equivalent based on experience.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with UX, eCommerce and/or Media is a pre.
- Experience with coordinating offshore development is a pre.
- Experience with Scrum.
- Expertise with Jira is a pre.
- Knowledge on image processing is a pre.
The company belongs to the number one global market leader in business gifts and promotional articles. The headquarters is in Roelofarendsveen, the Netherlands, an international working environment with a dynamic culture.
Competencies and skills
- Creative and innovative.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- English at business proficiency level.
- Competitive salary.
- Good secondary employment conditions (e.g. premium free pension scheme, bonus scheme).
- Option to work from home partially.
- 32 - 40 hour working week.
- Holiday allowance: minimum 25 days.