C# Developer - 's-Hertogenbosch
- HBO ,
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar) ,
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar)
Job description C# Developer
- InfoBridge is looking for an all-round software developer.
- You and the team are responsible for both designing and building new products as well as enhancing and maintaining existing products, which are all developed internally at InfoBridge. We get the job done by using the latest available technology, git, Kanplan, continuous integration and so on.
- We train ourselves and each other with regular academy sessions on new technology and ideas.
Job requirements C# Developer
- Several years of experience in a similar role: your main language is C# and you are not afraid of working on all parts of SaaS solutions with various tools and languages.
- InfoBridge is developing highly secure solutions, therefore you are aware of the fact that quality is of the highest importance.
- Fluent in English, both oral and in written.
- InfoBridge is an internationally oriented independent software development company and service provider that offers SaaS solutions, on-premises solutions, custom-made software and support services for leading business applications such as the Nebula Synchronizer and Nebula DataBridge.
- InfoBridge is technology market leader on calendar synchronization for various calendar systems and integration solutions between business solutions.
- Looking back at the last 10 years and 3000+ customers InfoBridge can conclude to be on the right track to achieve its goals! Since 2003 the company has evolved from developing custom integrations and add-ons for SuperOffice CRM and VISMA to building large and scalable SaaS solutions created and maintained by a small team of developers and (DevOps) engineers.
- The company's family consists of 10 passionate people working on development and distribution of its business solutions.
- When developing software the focus is on ease of use and ways to make daily processes easier and more efficient, for all sorts of companies, large or small.
Besides all serious stuff InfoBridge is a fun, creative and independent team of 10 employees and our success is mainly determined by their enthusiasm and inventiveness. So because we like to keep our employees enthusiastic and inventive our focus lies more on the results than on the time span in which you can realize your ideas. This way you are not only investing in the company by developing products, but also in your own future by developing yourself! And if needed we are willing to invest even more in your future with education or coaching.
Terms of employment
- Excellent terms of employment
- 28 days holiday leave per year
- 32 - 40 working hours / week
M: (06) 3494 9399