Consultant Digital Business, Data and BI
Functie omschrijving Consultant Digital Business, Data and BI
- Creating new opportunities in line with the digital transformation strategy connecting IOT, Digital Sensors, Big Data & Analytics, Business Processes and Customer needs.
- Defining the most suitable IT solutions in accordance with the company policy and customer needs.
- Identify the need for change and the IT components involved.
- Out of the box thinking contribute to the digital transformation.
- Providing innovative disruptive solutions by connecting, sharing and transform data in valuable strategic information.
- Consider interoperability, scalability, usability and security.
- Maintaining business and process continuity.
- Learn appropriate tools to be deployed to create, extract, renew and propagate business knowledge in order to capitalize form this information asset.
Functie eisen Consultant Digital Business, Data and BI
- You have a track record in leading succesful Digital, Data Management and BI projects.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in IT.
- Familiair with ETL tools, SSIS applications, databases and modeling techniques and BI reporting tools.
- More than 5 years of experience in consulting, managing midsize teams and advising senior level management and key stakeholders
- Willing to travel to business units abroad.
- You are self-motivated, eager to learn and communicative on all levels.
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- World-leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable and smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services.
- Head Office in Apeldoorn.
- Challenging and innovative, full of opportunities.
- Working within a progressive, high-energy multicultural environment.
- Continually innovating and evaluating the product and services portfolio.
- Global community.
- Passionate about creating a more sustainable future.
- A fair remuneration package (30 holidays, 6 ADV, 13th month payment).
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments by training courses.
- Being surrounded by a diverse team that loves what they do.
- Working in a dynamic Group with a broad scope of projects working towards a sustainable future.
T: (0346) 586 000