Data & Datawarehouse specialist - Barneveld
Functie omschrijving Data & Datawarehouse specialist
- Define, build and maintain the DataWareHouse (DWH) / Data lake from scratch.
- Define the Governance around the DWH and Master Data Management (MDM) within Moba Group globally.
- Develop a future roadmap concerning Data utilizing data science capabilities.
- Inspire the business and ensure company wide understanding of what data can offer to Moba
- Enable the business to create easily BI reports, Dashboards providing new insight to improve business performance.
- Define and document Data Architecture and Data Governance.
- Manage partners as extended layer of Moba.
Functie eisen Data & Datawarehouse specialist
- Leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate a Data and Information vision that aligns to the business strategy.
- Preferably proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in dynamic environments.
- Proven experience in building up a DWH / Data Lake.
- Experience with or around DWH governance and management.
- Strong SQL and ETL knowledge required.
- Understanding of Python, or R are a plus.
- Acting and thinking on an Academic level.
- Excellent command of English and Dutch.
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, and execution skills.
- Moba is the world's leading producer of high-quality integrated systems for the grading, packaging and processing of consumption eggs.
- Continues to grow and innovate in line with previous years and its extensive innovation program.
- Moba is strongly committed to apply new technologies such as system integration and the use of big data to improve the egg production chain.
- Moba has offices around the world, approx. 760 employees and an extensive network of agents.
- Headquarters in Barneveld, The Netherlands
- Founded in 1947.
- In 2018 ranking nr 3 in the Top 100 of Dutch manufacturing companies
Always striving for top quality, excellent service and innovation.
In line with the importance and impact of this position.
M: (06) 5142 7827