Development Lead CRM/Salesforce - Amsterdam
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar)
In this role you provide (IT) support to users of the company, the European distributor organisations and their business partners with respect to the business applications to ensure that the business activities can be executed properly and timely based on the sequence and priority the department manager has agreed with the user organisation.
The Development Lead (CRM Salesforce) is the primary contact between end users and the department Applications and possesses extensive knowledge and experience to determine the required support to solve complex multidisciplinary business issues. The Development Lead (CRM) deeply understands the application architecture and their interdependencies and is also responsible for conducting several Human Resource activities.
- Implement, define, design and guide development of new functionalities;
- Validate change requests of users;
- Analyse (new) business procedures and define possibilities in application support;
- Monitor business applications and pro-actively signal improvements in functionality or business procedures;
- Manage projects;
- Educate, train and guide analyst programmers;
- Extend knowledge of the business procedures and their supporting applications;
- Communicate with the (key) user community, colleagues and external consultants;
- Manage both internal and external team staff.
- Minimum of 5 years business experience as a Senior Application Analyst or a comparable function, preferably in the automotive industry;
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Community Cloud, Salesforce CQP;
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies;
- Bachelor degree in the field of Information Technology;
- Proven experience in (internal) project management;
- Knowledge of Agile working methods e.g. Scrum/Kanban;
- Full working proficiency in the English language, mastering other European languages is an advantage;
- Willingness to infrequent travel.
- A motivated colleague, happy to support the business and truly devoted to customer success;
- You are a humble team player, who is willing to learn and is not afraid to face challenges;
- Quality and professionalism are close to your heart;
- Ability to communicate on a professional level with stakeholders on an operational and tactical level;
- Excellent analytical, reporting and communication skills;
- Accurate, creative mind, enthusiastic and pro-active.
Company profile & culture
- European headquarters of a worldwide well known motor company.
- Professional A-brand organization.
- Main products are motorcycles, scooters and marine outboard motors.
- The company is responsible for coordinating the marketing, sales, logistics, ICT and service activities within Europe.
- International environment where you can learn and develop.
- Located in the Amsterdam area.
- The company sets value on a stimulating environment where people can grow, expand their experience and try new things.
- Reliability, good relations and seeking for consensus in decision making are important values for the organization.
- Proud of their fast and reliable motorcycles.
Terms of employment
- Excellent terms of employment including, holiday allowance, 13th month payment, bonus, additional leave days.
- For the motorbike lovers: staff bike program, license support and staff discount on products.