Development Lead Digital Marketing - Amsterdam
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar)
In this role you provide (IT) support to users of the company, the European distributor organisations and their business partners with respect to the business applications (f.i. product information system, website, ecommerce etc) to ensure that business activities can be executed properly and timely based on the sequence and priority the department manager has agreed with the user organisation.
The Development Lead digital marketing is the primary contact between end users and implementation partners and possesses extensive knowledge and experience to determine the required support to solve complex multidisciplinary business issues. In your day-to-day business activities you have contact the marketing colleagues and the development team.
The Development Lead (digital marketing) deeply understands the application architecture and their interdependencies, and is also responsible for conducting several Human Resource activities.
- Implement, define, design and guide development of new functionality;
- Validate change requests of users;
- Analyse (new) business procedures and define possibilities in application support;
- Monitor business applications and pro-actively signal improvements in functionality or business procedures;
- Manage projects;
- Educate, train and guide analyst programmers;
- Extend knowledge of the business procedures and their supporting applications;
- Communicate with the (key) user community, colleagues and external consultants;
- Manage both internal and external team staff.
- Minimum of 5 years business experience as a Senior Application Analyst or a comparable function, preferably in the automotive industry;
- Experience with enterprise-level platforms and technologies (web applications, DAM, PIM and integration layers like AWS microservices);
- Experience in UX/UI, you have a good understanding of the customer user journey;
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology
- Knowledge of Agile working methods e.g., Scrum/Kanban
- Proven experience in (internal) project management;
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies;
- Fluent in English both verbally and written; Dutch language is a benefit;
- Willingness to infrequent travel.
- A motivated colleague, happy to support the business and truly devoted to customer success.
- You are a humble team player, who is willing to learn and is not afraid to face challenges.
- Quality and professionalism lies close to your heart.
- Excellent analytical, reporting and communication skills;
- Accurate, creative mind, enthusiastic and pro-active;
- Ability to communicate on a professional level with stakeholders on an operational and tactical level.
Company profile & culture
- European headquarters of a worldwide well known motor company.
- Professional A-brand organization.
- Main products are motorcycles, scooters and marine outboard motors.
- The company is responsible for coordinating the marketing, sales, logistics, ICT and service activities within Europe.
- International environment where you can learn and develop.
- Located in the Amsterdam area.
- The company sets value on a stimulating environment where people can grow, expand their experience and try new things.
- Reliability, good relations and seeking for consensus in decision making are important values for the organization.
- Proud on their fast and reliable motorcycles.
Terms of employment
- Excellent terms of employment including, holiday allowance, 13th month payment, bonus, additional leave days.
- For the motorbike lovers: staff bike program, license support and staff discount on products.