Director Competence Center IT Infrastructure & Security
Functie omschrijving Director Competence Center IT Infrastructure & Security
- Responsible for developing and implementing the Competence Center Infrastructure & Security for the international Group.
- Develop and implement the corporate infrastructure architecture and roadmap.
- Develop and manage the competence center infrastructure & security.
- Approve changes to the high-level design of the corporate infrastructure.
- Responsible for the corporate infrastructure governance and policies throughout the group.
- Responsible for and facilitate/manage local infrastructure implementations and projects.
- Develop and implement an international infrastructure community.
- Actively communicate the competence center purpose and goals.
Functie eisen Director Competence Center IT Infrastructure & Security
- Bachelor level or higher with at least 12 years professional experience.
- At least 7 years of professional relevant experience, preferably in an international environment / or international FMCG Company.
- In depth knowledge of technical infrastructure components and related strategies.
- Has a vision about future developments in this area.
- Able to develop strategic plans.
- Proven experience in Project Management.
- Strong in technical business analysis, requirements management and IT infrastructure & security design.
- Initiative and eager to further develop the areas of responsibility.
- Fluent in English and proficiency in German is a plus.
- Willing to travel 3-5 days a month.
- International family-owned food company.
- Represented in 16 countries.
- Approx. 4.300 employees.
- Headoffice in Breda.
- Open, non-hierarchical way of working with short decision lines where people can truly have an impact.
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Employment contract for an indefinite period
T: (0346) 586 000