Enterprise Application Architect
Functie omschrijving Enterprise Application Architect
- Accountable for proactively and holistically leading or supporting EA activities that create deliverables that guide the direction and development for technological responses to changes, and driving targeted business outcomes.
- Technologies may include ERP, CRM, BI Internet and Digital workplace platforms, cloud, mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
- Providing leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required for the development of an enterprise's application architecture.
- Create deliverables that help develop target-state guidance (reusable standards, guidelines, individual parts and configurations) for evolving the application architecture across the enterprise, in order to enable business strategy and deliver targeted business outcomes.
- Facilitate and orchestrate the delivery of targeted business outcomes through IT Design decisions.
- Define high-level migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state, typically in sync with the IT budgeting or other capital planning processes.
- Lead the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Identify the organizational - and financial impact of the enterprise application architecture.
- Manage the relationship with the business stakeholders to ensure that the Application architecture is in line with business requirements
- Lifting the Enterprise Application Architecture to a higher Capability Maturity level.
Functie eisen Enterprise Application Architect
- Knowledge of all aspects of an enterprise technology architecture.
- Knowledge of information principles and processes.
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies.
- Understanding of network and security architecture.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of existing, new and emerging technologies that enable and drive new business designs and models.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and be respected as a thought leader.
- Organizationally savvy, with understanding of the political climate of the enterprise and how to navigate obstacles and politics.
- Ability to balance the long-term (big picture) and short-term implications of individual decisions.
- Attainment of relevant certifications (TOGAF) and professional networking via involvement in industry groups.
- Bachelors or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Ten or more years of experience in IT.
- Five years of progressive leadership responsibilities.
- World-leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable and smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services.
- Head Office in the middle of The Netherlands.
- Challenging and innovative, full of opportunities.
- Working within a progressive, high-energy multicultural environment.
- Continually innovating and evaluating the product and services portfolio.
- Global community.
- Passionate about creating a more sustainable future.
- A fair remuneration package (30 holidays, 6 ADV, 13th month payment).
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments by training courses.
- Being surrounded by a diverse team that loves what they do.
- Working in a dynamic Group with a broad scope of projects working towards a sustainable future.
Middle of The Netherlands
T: (0346) 586 000