Enterprise architect - Amsterdam
- HBO ,
- HBO + ,
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar) ,
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar)
In this new rol you help the organisation achieve its business goals and objectives by translating business requirements into new capabilities which leverage both existing and new/emerging technologies.
You proactively and holistically help guide the enterprise through transformation and optimization initiatives that require IT involvement. You focus on understanding and applying existing, new and emerging technologies to transform and optimize the business processes.
You build and maintain IT roadmaps aligned to business strategy and establishes architectural standards to minimize complexity of the technical portfolio.
You also help to improve system integration, supports innovation, and enables enterprise productivity and collaboration.
In this position you are responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining standards related to the information systems and technology, including:
- Application Architecture
- Data Architecture
- Technical Architecture
- Establish a digital strategy and roadmap which enables to develop new capabilities focused on digital offerings;
- Align IT strategy and planning with the business goals and objectives;
- Pursue future state/target cloud, product and enterprise capabilities with current/emerging technologies while creating roadmaps and ensuring application, data and integration architecture align with the business and growth strategies;
- Partner with business and technology subject-matter experts to elicit and translate business requirements into technical specifications;
- Assist in defining the Customer Experience Strategy including the definition, selection and implementation of technology to maintain or improve customer service standards;
- Lead the creation of prototypes and conduct pilots for new technology deployments in an experimental basis to provide recommendations on benefits, investments, and skills required for successful adoption of the technology/capability;
- Manage and coordinate architecture governance across one or more internal/external teams to ensure IT projects and activities are aligned with target architecture, principles, and guidelines;
- Promote the use of a shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows;
- Help facilitate and improve the IT Portfolio Review Board: Evaluate and assess project proposals for architectural fit and required effort.
- Ability to “think big” and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology;
- Ability to establish, implement, and enforce appropriate IT standards to meet business needs;
- Understanding of the different types of agile principles, methodologies and frameworks;
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SOA, APIs, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics;
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, agile and lean methodologies, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks;
- Experience building enterprise architecture roadmaps;
- Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex infrastructure solutions;
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering;
- Experience with SAP is a plus;
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical stakeholders;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong project management and organization skills;
- Comfortable with ambiguity;
- Exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation;
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
Company profile & culture
- European headquarters of a worldwide well known motor company.
- Professional A-brand organization.
- Main products are motorcycles, scooters and marine outboard motors.
- The company is responsible for coordinating the marketing, sales, logistics, ICT and service activities within Europe.
- International environment where you can learn and develop.
- Located in the Amsterdam area.
- The company sets value on a stimulating environment where people can grow, expand their experience and try new things.
- Reliability, good relations and seeking for consensus in decision making are important values for the organization.
- Proud on their fast and reliable motorcycles.
Terms of employment
- Excellent terms of employment including, holiday allowance, 13th month payment, bonus, additional leave days.
- For the motorbike lovers: staff bike program, license support and staff discount on products.