Global digital implementation officer - Rotterdam
- HBO ,
- HBO + ,
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar)
As global digital implementation manager, you help the company move into the digital space by implementing consumer-facing digital products globally. You work closely with the markets to understand their needs and ensure that new digital solutions land successfully. You recognize what has added value, you define clear KPIs, test quickly and measure results. You evaluate business performance of new solutions and share learnings across markets. Designing solutions itself is NOT part of this job. This role focuses on the implementation of digital solutions globally.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Gaining a full understanding of local market needs for digital products.
- Finding the best fit for a new solution into the local businesses.
- Working with local sales, marketing and IT teams to ensure the new solution is integrated in all processes and systems.
- Defining success criteria and KPIs in advance of the implementation.
- Coordinating the implementation, including training of local teams.
- Monitoring and evaluating performance against KPIs.
- Formalizing learnings from pilots and building proposals based on the data.
- 3+ years work experience in a relevant field.
- Start-up experience is a strong benefit.
- You have a proven track record of implementing apps or other digital solutions.
- You have experience in consumer experience design.
- Experience with the following concepts and tools is a plus, but not required: consumer journey mapping, business model canvas, mobile/web UX design, consumer apps.
- You are willing to travel 10-20% of your time on a global scale.
- A good understanding (written and verbally)of the English language is mandatory, German or other European languages are a benefit.
- You are obsessed with consumer experience.
- You are analytical and make fact-based decisions.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- You are able to see the full picture of how business and technology decisions impact each other.
- You are comfortable with a high pace of change and uncertainty.
The company is the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions with 3000+ stores and a retail network. The company is present in more than 100 countries across the globe with over 14,000 dedicated employees worldwide. The global IT headoffice is located in Rotterdam.
Company and team culture
The shared core values and beliefs of innovation, engagement and responsibility reflect the corporate culture that defines and unites all employees as a company across all brands and regions. Striving for highest ethical behavior and unquestionable integrity.
This newly created team will operate with a high level of independence within the company. They choose consumers over internal customers and stakeholders, facts over opinions, and speed over perfectionism. Team members will be held accountable for results rather than processes. You can expect high levels of exposure and many opportunities within the global organization, as long as you are comfortable with a high pace of change and uncertainty.
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday leave per year.