Incident & IT Asset process manager
Functie omschrijving Incident & IT Asset process manager
Nice challenge for a Service Manager to start from scratch and define, implement and manage the incident management proces for several offices in 16 countries.
Also implement Asset- and Contractmanagement.
- Define and implement a Group wide incident management process and application.
- Ensure that all local organizations follow the incident management process.
- Ensure that incident handling is in line with applicable SLAs.
- Manage user escalation process.
- Communication of major and critical incidents and initiation of critical incident evaluation sessions.
- Setup and maintain a knowledge base that captures common solutions for the incidents and share those among the local organizations.
- Report on KPI’s.
- Provide recommendations on how to improve incident management.
- Ensure that the IT staff is fully aware of applicable ITIL fundamentals.
- Monitor and audit the process.
- Ensure smooth implementation of new IT services and solutions into the incident management process.
- Implement Asset- and Contractmanagement
Functie eisen Incident & IT Asset process manager
- Bachelor level or equivalent, with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- ITIL practitioner certified and hands-on experience in incident management processes.
- Extensive experience with service- and asset management tools.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and -directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation and problem-solving approach.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- International family-owned food company.
- Represented in 16 countries.
- Approx. 4.300 employees.
- Benelux Headoffice in Breda.
- Open, informal, non-hierarchical way of working with short decision lines where people can truly have an impact.
- Excellent compensation and benefits.
- Employment contract for an indefinite period.
M: (06) 5142 7827