IT Application Specialist - Randstad
- Utrecht ,
- Noord-Holland ,
- HBO ,
- MBO + ,
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar) ,
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar) ,
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar)
The company is looking for an IT Application Specialist to strengthen its European IT department. As IT Application Specialist, you will play a key role in the delivery and maintenance of innovative technology to its customers:
- This position is part of a growing IT team that will ensure users have a positive experience and get maximum value from the applications.
- You will work with the Product Owner(s), the scrum team members and other business- and IT colleagues to gather requirements and refining user stories. You work closely together with the offshore development team.
- You will be involved on the product information platform and assets (as up-to-date and complete information is key to the customers). Where possible, you propose solution(s) based on configuration of the software.
- Also the application where customers can add logo’s, images, and text to any of the products, seeing instantly the result and ready to be printed on the products in the production locations, will belong to your domain.
- Engage with the business stakeholders to negotiate requirements and understand and/or challenge their value, together with the Business Analyst.
- Work closely with on- and offshore professionals to help create solutions that deliver customer value.
- Fulfill business requirements by making use of the configuration possibilities of the system.
- Support the business organization with e.g. data extraction, user acceptance testing and 2nd line support.
- At least MBO-level (preferably IT-oriented) degree or equivalent based on experience.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Scrum is a pre.
- Experience with Jira is a pre.
- Media graphical knowledge is a pre.
The company belongs to the number one global market leader in business gifts and promotional articles. The headquarters is in Roelofarendsveen, the Netherlands, an international working environment with a dynamic culture.
Competencies and skills
- Creative and innovative.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- English at business proficiency level.
- Competitive salary.
- Good secondary employment conditions (e.g. premium free pension scheme, bonus scheme).
- Option to work from home partially.
- 32 - 40 hour working week.
- Holiday allowance: minimum 25 days.