IT Business Analyst CRM & Internet - Apeldoorn
Functie omschrijving IT Business Analyst CRM & Internet
IT Business Analyst with focus on business requirements and designing solutions within Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Web Content Management, (ADX) Portals and social media.
- Defining the most suitable IT solutions in accordance with the company policy and customer needs.
- Working directly with the business entities on the ongoing design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sitecore solutions.
- Understanding the as-is and to-be business process flows and requirements.
- Using your knowledge and findings to translate business requirements into technical terms, configure and functionally test the solution.
- Analyzing and recommending the most suitable methods for implementing cost-effective solutions.
- Collaborating with local IT to identify technical requirements for integration into legacy systems.
- Providing business leaders with recommendations on how to effectively utilize technology to streamline business processes.
- Serving as a conduit among project teams, including business subject matter experts and IT (external) vendors, in order to build solutions.
- Working with business leaders on defining solutions based on interviews, data gathering and assessments, gap analysis, business process reviews and vendor product evaluations.
Functie eisen IT Business Analyst CRM & Internet
- 2-5 years’ experience in IT (preferably as a business analysist or functional consultant), in an international environment.
- 3 years’ experience with development, configuration, solutions evaluation and validation, and deployment.
- Knowledge of dynamics marketing, sales, (ADX) portal, power BI and social engagement tools.
- A track record in CRM and WCM implementation with at least one full lifecycle of CRM implementation and two internet projects.
- You have an analytical mind and a penchant for detail.
- You’re self-motivated, eager to learn and can easily communicate on all levels.
- Willing to travel to other business units in Europe.
- Understanding the differences in business culture in several countries.
- Fluently in English (must) and Dutch (pre)
- World-leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable and smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services.
- Head Office in Apeldoorn.
- Challenging and innovative, full of opportunities.
- Working within a progressive, high-energy multicultural environment.
- Continually innovating and evaluating the product and services portfolio.
- Global community.
- Passionate about creating a more sustainable future.
- A fair remuneration package (30 holidays, 6 ADV, 13th month payment).
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments by training courses.
- Being surrounded by a diverse team that loves what they do.
- Working in a dynamic Group with a broad scope of projects working towards a sustainable future.
M: (06) 5142 7827