IT Customer Service Lead - Amsterdam
- HBO ,
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar) ,
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar) ,
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar)
- Responsible for supervision of the daily operations of the local Service Desk.
- Holding daily team WIP (Work in Progress) stand up meetings.
- Providing timely and complete resolution of user problems/issues with customer satisfaction being the goal.
- Diagnose hardware, software, and operator problems and take appropriate remedial actions and document installation and configuration procedures.
- Perform regular maintenance of the computer network equipment including restoring data files from backups, verifying backup, cleaning and repairing printers, etc.
- Recommend necessary hardware and software solutions in response to business requirements and within budgetary contractions.
- Work closely with the GTS (Global Technology & Solutions) engineering team in transitioning new systems or upgrades to the production environment.
- Suggest/participate in improving procedures related to the customer service and Service Desk functions.
- Ensure all systems are managed and tracked in the asset management system.
Knowledge and experience
- Proven experience troubleshooting network and PC hardware and software in a mixed Windows network environment.
- Demonstration of experience in Service Desk team supervision and mentoring.
- Ability to communicate with users having a wide variety of computer skills and assess the criticality of problems and prioritize accordingly to ensure that the most important problems are resolved promptly.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills. Must be willing to interact with members of the business and communicate effectively with GTS.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office 2016 Suite and higher, Microsoft Windows Operating System (Windows 10 and higher), Microsoft Active Directory and with desktops, laptops, iPad’s, iPhones, Android devices.
- ITIL or MCSE is a pre.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Service Now or similar service management system.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- All-rounder, not afraid to get hands dirty.
- Social personality, good attitude, positive and willing to learn approach.
- Leading global private equity investor with over $66 billion of assets under management.
- Approx. 220 employees based primarily in Amsterdam, New York and Hong Kong.
- In the Amsterdam office approx. 120 employees, 25 different cultures.
- The company considers DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion) very important. “we know that diverse teams perform better, so we seek to create a community where we continually exchange insights, embrace different perspectives and leverage diversity as a competitive advantage.”
Terms of employment
Excellent terms of employment in line with the required skills and experience, plus:
- 8% holiday allowance
- 13th month payment
- Discretionary bonus
- Non-contributory pension
M: (06) 5142 7827