IT Infrastructure Engineer / Systeembeheerder - Amsterdam
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar) ,
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar)
Functie omschrijving IT Infrastructure Engineer / Systeembeheerder
- Day-to-day monitoring and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- Ensure continuous service by minimizing the business impact in the event of an IT service interruption.
- Ensure systems security by actively minimizing the impact of security vulnerabilities and incidents.
- Manage the performance and capacity of the IT infrastructure, resources and capabilities.
- Responsible for an accurate and complete repository of all IT infrastructure components (hardware, software, licenses, etc.).
- Planning maintenance of the IT infrastructure (replacement of IT components and the like) and acquire the appropriate platforms for any business applications.
- Follow-up, monitoring and reporting of incidents regarding the IT infrastructure
- Interface with the (key) user community
Functie eisen IT Infrastructure Engineer / Systeembeheerder
- Bachelor level
- Experience in a similar function is required
- In-depth Microsoft platform knowledge, VMWare and Citrix
- Knowlege of LAN, WAN, Servers and Workplace management
- Knowledge of SCOM/SCCM
- Knowledge of Cisco/Aruba/Checkpoint is a pre
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Excellent communication and social skills in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language, both spoken and in writing
- Mastering other European languages is an advantage
- Willingness to travel infrequently inside Europe
- European headquarters of a worldwide well known motor company
- Main products are motorcycles, scooters and marine outboard motors
- The company is responsible for coordinating the marketing, sales, logistics and service activities
- Located in the Amsterdam area
- The company sets value on a stimulating environment where people can grow, expand their experience and try new things
- Reliability, good relations and seeking for consensus in decision making are important values for the organization
- Proud on their fast and reliable motorcycles
- Excellent terms of employment
M: (06) 5142 7827