IT Service Manager in Rotterdam
• Hierarchical manager of the Rotterdam based service desk; functional manager of the international service desks
• Implementation of Incident and Problem management according to the ITIL standards in all the countries.
• Generate and distribute regular reports to key stakeholders
• Analyze data from TopDesk looking for areas to improve
• Regular service review discussions with key internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and satisfaction
• Strive to deliver CSI (Customer Services Index) leading to less incidents, higher quality and improved satisfaction which is measurable
Architecture / Future
• Manages an internal TopDesk forum to ensure that knowledge is shared on best practice within the organisation
• Defines the standard way of working with IT service management within the organisation
• Deploy TopDesk for all countries
• Project team member for Corporate IT or Retail IT projects which are significantly impacting customers to ensure the service desk readiness for steady state
• Ensure the service desk procedures are in line with Corporate and Retail policies
• Regularly audit the local service desks to ensure adoption of processes
• Advises on improvements related to service operations
• Organise trainings where required
• Manage the relationship and governance with the TopDesk provider
Bachelor degree; Information Technology or Business Processes
ITIL certified and implementation capabilities
Experience in a retail environment, preferrably international
Up to date team and project management experience (> 5 years)
Monthly international travel required
The mother organisation is mainly formed by acquisitions and has a strong financial position. The global network now consists of 3.400 stores, with large businesses in Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand.
This brought this organisation in the top 20 of largest global retail chains.
They have a strong focus on operational excellence, consistently utilizing synergies and implementing best practices within the group.
The mother organisation is located in Zug, Switzerland.
The global IT competence center is located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, with a branch office in the greater Chicago (US) area
Informal, international, growing, result driven, professional organisation
Market conform salary plus varable bonus opportunity of 8% of the yearly salary