IT Systems Administrator
Functie omschrijving IT Systems Administrator
- Day-to-day monitoring and maintenance of IT infrastructure (Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix, RES, networking technologies).
- Ensure continuous service by minimizing the business impact in the event of an IT service interruption.
- Ensure systems security by actively minimizing the impact of security vulnerabilities and incidents.
- Manage the performance and capacity of the IT infrastructure, resources and capabilities.
- Responsible for an accurate and complete repository of all IT infrastructure components (hardware, software, licenses, etc.).
- Planning maintenance of the IT infrastructure (replacement of IT components and the like) and acquire the appropriate platforms for any business applications.
- Follow-up, monitoring and reporting of incidents regarding the IT infrastructure.
- Interface with the (key) user community.
- Stay up-to-date with latest trends and technologies.
Functie eisen IT Systems Administrator
- Bachelor level.
- Experience in a similar function is required.
- In-depth Microsoft platform knowledge, VMWare, Citrix, RES.
- Knowledge and experience with networking technologies (Switches, firewalls, Cisco, CheckPoint, etc.) is considered an advantage.
- Ability to learn and adapt to an ever changing technical environment.
- Ability to investigate and resolve infrastructure incidents in a self-sufficient way.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Good communication and social skills in an international environment.
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language, both spoken and in writing.
- Mastering other European languages is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel infrequently inside Europe.
- European headquarters of a worldwide well known motor company.
- Main products are motorcycles, scooters and marine outboard motors.
- The company is responsible for coordinating the marketing, sales, logistics and service activities.
- Located in the Amsterdam area.
- The company sets value on a stimulating environment where people can grow, expand their experience and try new things.
- Reliability, good relations and seeking for consensus in decision making are important values for the organization.
- Proud on their fast and reliable motorcycles.
- Excellent terms of employment
T: (0346) 586 000