Manager Global Customer Service - Rotterdam
- HBO ,
- HBO + ,
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar) ,
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar)
- The Global Customer Service lead is positioned at the center of the service organization, where you will be leading and expanding an interdisciplinary team of operations engineers located in EMEA, APAC and the Americas.
- Based on your experience and pragmatism, you will be razor focused on efficiently delivering success to our ever growing customer base with a highly motivated team.
Roadmap to success
- Bring the operations organization to the next level, mainly focused on supporting our ever expanding Fortune 500 customer base.
- Drive effective automation, efficient team collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Align and improve 24x7, follow-the-sun, client support operations.
- Improve team productivity by increasing competency and continuous ‘improvement mindset’.
- Lead and resolve escalations where needed and actively coach team members to prevent escalations.Ensure efficient collaboration and alignment between the various operations and services teams of the broader Anywhere365 Group.
- Develop and execute mid/long term strategy in line with company leadership vision and mission.
What we need from you
- Significant experience in leading global support/client services in a fast growing SaaS environment.
- Ability to lead and bridge multi-disciplinary and geo-dispersed workforce.
- Experience servicing a wide variety of customers across different sectors and of different sizes, including large Fortune 500 multinationals.
- Lead based on establishing, monitoring and managing clear KPI driven performance metrics.
- Experience in identifying and implementing short & long term successful changes in process efficiency.
Must-have skills & education
- B.S. Degree (Computer Science, Engineering or Management)
- CRM / Lean Six Sigma / ITSM / Saas Platforms / Agile methodologies / ITIL
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
The company and its product
- The Anywhere365 Group has rapidly grown to an organization of 200 people with offices around the world. Our headquarters is located in one of the most prestigious workplaces in Rotterdam, the UNESCO world heritage site of the Van Nelle Design Factory.
- Anywhere365’s typical DNA can be described as no-nonsense, collaborative and highly driven. We trust our employees with a lot of autonomy to explore options and solutions to reach full potential in their own field of expertise. Together we build a Microsoft centric, market leading contact center and dialogue management solution that makes communication highly efficient and intelligent. Our products are used by over 2000 customers in more than 60 countries in all industries from multinational enterprises, to universities and non-profit organizations, all around the world. Anywhere365 encourages each of its employees to grow in an international environment, trusting them with a lot of autonomy along the way. Enjoy the no-nonsense culture where everyone can reach their full potential, you won't find prima donnas on the teams.
- Join the team of inspiring and cooperative experts, each in their field. Together they build a unique contact center solution that aims to make communication smarter by reducing the amount of unnecessary internal and external dialogs. Anywhere365 not only routes calls like any contact center, it is also fully integrated with Webchat, Video routing and WhatsApp messaging. All communications can be recorded for later use.
Skills & competencies
- Driven by customer service excellence
- Pragmatic & straightforward
- Strong situational people manager
- Resilient & Perceptive to change
- Proficient in identifying and balancing conflicting interests
- Engaging with key stakeholders
- Analytical & integrative approach in problem solving
- At Anywhere365 you get the opportunity to work for a successful, rapidly expanding international scale-up. Our headquarters is located in the beautiful Van Nelle-Fabriek in Rotterdam but unsurprisingly, remote working is the current standard, so we provide everything you need to connect with customers, partners and co-workers.
- You will work with great technology and have the opportunity to add value to further improvements on this. Anywhere365 is highly ambitious, which reflects in our culture and people’s DNA. Expect down-to-earth, smart, driven, engaged and ambitious co-workers that are ready to support and collaborate with you in building strong connections both internally as externally and achieve great results. We all expect a pro-active attitude in asking and offering support to optimize efficiency in all processes.
- In addition to a job that will substantially add value to your work experience, we compensate our employees in line with market standards for salary, pension insurance, paid holidays and reimbursement of work-related costs.
M: (06) 3494 9399