Office 365 Solution Consultant
Functie omschrijving Office 365 Solution Consultant
In this challenging position you are responsible for the Office 365 adoption program in 16 countries within the organization of an international leading consumer food company.
You will design, configure, optimize and implement Office 365 solutions based on the business demands from the various international offices aligned with the business strategy and objectives.
- Translation of business demands into future proof Office 365 solutions aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Define the functional Office 365 roadmap for the international organization, aligned with the Communication & Collaboration strategy and roadmap.
- Responsible for the execution of the Office 365 adoption program and related training across the international organization.
- Lead Office 365 projects, initiate changes and ensure implementation and adoption.
- Collaborate with key users and business stakeholders to define requirements for O365 development and gain buy-in for all implementation plans.
- Develop, document, and communicate plans for investing in O365 solutions, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities or risk based scenarios
Functie eisen Office 365 Solution Consultant
- In-depth functional knowledge of O365, Nintex and the personal productivity space.
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis and proficient in agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Strong organizational and consultancy skills with high attention to detail and able to perform in a changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal en presenting skills, ability to influence and persuade on all levels.
- Strong customer service orientation and problem-solving approach.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proven project planning and -management experience.
- Willing for some travelling per year.
- International family-owned food company.
- Represented in 16 countries.
- Approx. 4.300 employees.
- Benelux Headoffice in Breda.
- Open, informal, non-hierarchical way of working with short decision lines where people can truly have an impact.
- Excellent compensation and benefits.
- Employment contract for an indefinite period.