Project Manager E-Commerce - Almere
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar) ,
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar) ,
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar)
- Support and / or manage implementation plans including information organization, timeline tracking and comprehensive communication across teams / levels and partner with TSMs and vendors
- Work with cross functional teams to kick off, follow up on the project key requirements to drive accountability with the stakeholders and launch on-time
- Coordinate and engage with different teams across the network to accomplish projects
- Conduct standing meetings / calls with internal stakeholders to discuss change requests and provide status updates
- Identify and manage project risks
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in project or program management
- You have managed multiple projects at the same time
- You understand the field of E-Commerce
- Experience with (technical) writing and analytical capabilities
- Experience with multiple software systems design tools and languages
- Excellent analytical, problem solving- and communication skills
- Experience with the Agile way of working
- Added value - experience with web technologies, like PIM, DAM, CMS and other
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
- Experience with remote development teams (India, USA) is a plus
Henry Schein Inc., founded in 1932, is the global market leader in the Dental and Medical business. She is a solutions company for health care professionals powered by a network of people and technology. With more than 21,000 Team Schein Members worldwide and operations or affiliates in 32 countries and territories, the Company's network of trusted advisors provides more than 1 million customers globally with more than 300 valued solutions and more than 300,000 products that help improve operational success and clinical outcomes.
Dutch HQ is located in Almere.
- Henry Schein highly values her employees. They are called ‘Team Schein Members (TSM)’. The company atmosphere is informal. Reaching concensus is appreciated.
- The company has a global social responsibility program, ‘Henry Schein Cares‘, in which TSMs are involved in volunteer activities.
Terms of employment
- Excellent terms of employment in line with the required skills and experience, plus:
- 25 leave days
- 8 ATV days
- Travel allowance for commuting
- Bonus scheme with a maximum bonus equal to one month's salary, based on personal, departmental and organizational goals
- Home working arrangement
- Pension plan