Security & Hosting Specialist - Breda
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar) ,
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar) ,
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar)
As Security & Hosting Specialist you monitor the secure and uninterrupted operation of the IT landscape and hosting environment. Resolving security incidents and analyzing or following up security problems are challenges you enjoy.
You will deploy security patches and updates to Hero’s infrastructure (hosting platforms and endpoints), analyze and resolve security incidents and vulnerability issues in a timely and accurate fashion, trigger and monitor audits where required. You’ll develop or improve and monitor policies and procedures based on industry-standard best practices for system security & administration. Providing 2nd level support to end-users and fellow IT colleagues regarding security & hosting topics is also part of your activities.
- Bachelor level or higher in the field of Information Technology or relevant professional experience
- Experienced with Nutanix Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- Broad hands-on knowledge of networking, hosting, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, data encryption, and other industry-standard techniques and practices
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and network administration / protocols
- Ability to conduct research into security issues and products as required
- Excellent command of the English language both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate in Dutch is a plus
- Hero is an international family-owned food company that is passionate about naturally good food
- Hero Benelux is part of the Swiss-based Hero Group, which operates in Europe, North America, the Middle East, Africa, Central Asia and the Far East
- Hero Benelux is headquartered in Breda
- Hero Benelux consists of a group of enthusiastic people. They have an open, non-hierarchical way of working with short decision lines where people can truly have an impact. There are many opportunities for collaboration and growth. Good ideas are heard and appreciated
- Hero offers a dynamic environment where you are part of an international team
Terms of employment
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Employment contract for an indefinite period
- You will work hybrid from the office (Tuesday and Thursday) and from home. Hero appreciates a well-balanced workweek
Note: this vacancy is NOT suitable for Highly Skilled Migrants because the customer is not a recognized IND sponsor.