Senior Consultant IT Assurance SAP - Amsterdam
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar)
As Senior Consultant your passion lies in improving business processes, systems and related controls in an ever changing IT landscape. Through analysis, implementation, advice and audits you support the clients in achieving a reliable, secure and responsible IT environment.
ERP systems are at the heart of the digital environment that supports the operational and financial business of the clients. ERP systems typically support the majority of key business processes, resulting in a complex IT landscape that is of increasing importance to the financial statement and statuary audit. In addition, outsourcing functions to a third party introduces certain risks for service organizations. It is critical that service organizations communicate information about their risk management and internal controls to their third parties.
In your role as participating team lead you are the voice of the client. As Senior Consultant you are expected to give the client a heads-up for possible problems and then act as a sounding board to find solutions. At the same time you will service and expand your personal network.
As Senior Consultant in the IT Risk space you will come in contact with various clients: they work for stock market listed clients as well as mid-size clients, start-ups, and public organizations.
You will perform interviews, guide junior staff, and be an important contact person for the client. For IT Audit and Third Party Assurance (e.g. ISAE, SOC) projects you will test design, implementation and operating effectiveness for relevant controls in the system.
In your report you will give your client a good, solid advice that matches the risks of the organization, the people and their work ethic. Related projects can be very diverse and vary from small scale engagements to long-term IT Audit and Third Party Assurance (e.g. ISAE, SOC) projects.
By being on-site with clients and working in multi-disciplinary teams, you will get a first-hand inside look at a variety of organizations and specialties.
You will get the opportunity to work both on audit and advisory assignments to provide you with different experiences and learning opportunities. Your responsibilities will increase fast as the learning curve is steep.
- The ideal candidate has experience in IT Risk management or transformation, IT Assurance and/or Audit role;
- You have assion for advising clients in the area of IT risk management;
- You manage, lead and support lower level staff;
- You actively contribute to building the talent pipeline; creates a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams;
- You are fluent in writing and speaking English (Dutch is a great advantage);
- You are result-oriented, stress resistant and can motivate a team;
- You have a university degree (Master level);
- You have experience with SAP GRC, S/4HANA and/or other SAP solutions.
You share your expertise with about 100 other colleagues in the Control Of Responsible Enterprises - Assurance team. The team gives the clients certainty about their IT environments by advising them on how best to stay in control of risks such as data breaches, privacy issues and cyber attacks.
Appreciation is very important in the organisation. Anyone will notice that they voice the appreciation both in personal attention but also though the host of employment benefits.
The organisation finds it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why they value innovation and personal development.
The culture is open and informal. There is room for growth and to do extra activities in areas that you are interested in. People in the team work together and make use of each others knowledge. The organisation is ahead of the other companies in the same field of expertise.
Terms of employment
- A competitive salary as well as a share in the profits.
- A 32 to 40-hour working week with flexibel workings hours.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- 26 days of paid annual leave, and the opportunity to purchase additional leave days.
- The option to exchange three national holidays for three non-national holidays.
- An overtime policy that allows you to receive compensation for overtime.
- A good mobility scheme: you can choose between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe, the Mobility+ option, a gross cash option that allows you to arrange all your own transportation, or a public transport annual subscription.
- A laptop and iPhone, which are also for personal use.
- A good pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 2%.
- An opportunity to take part in the collective health insurance scheme.
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.