Senior Consultant SAP Security & Controls - Amsterdam
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar)
As Senior Consultant your passion lies in improving the IT related business processes, systems and the controls of changing IT risks within organizations. Through analyses, controls, advice and audits you help the clients to realize this. ERP systems like SAP are at the heart of the IT environment that supports the operational and financial business of most of the clients. SAP systems regularly supports a great deal of business processes that forms a complex IT landscape.
In your role as participating team lead you are the voice of the client. As Senior Consultant it is expected of you to give the client a heads-up for possible problems and then act as a sounding board to find solutions.
At the same time you will service and expand your personal network. As Senior Consultant in the SAP Controls space you will come in contact with various clients: they work for stock market listed clients as well as MKB clients, start-ups and public organizations.
Your duties will include performing risk management assignments with focus on IT processes and systems. For example you would test which IT risks would influence the financial reports, you would bring possible outcomes in to the picture, look at the present control measures and investigate which risks was realized and what the impact there of was. With an IT audit you don’t stop at a factional rapport about identified risks, but you give your client good, solid advice that matches the risks, the organization, the people and work ethic.
As SAP specialist you focus on specific risks related to SAP processes and technical configurations such as the authorization model of the configuration of process controls such as the 3-way match. Another task can consist of designing, implementing and improving an authorization model, a role model or a business control framework, or performing a SAP security review for vulnerability.
All tasks that you perform will have a strong IT target – as a risk management component within a SAP landscape with an assurance and advisory target. By being on-site with clients and working in multi-disciplinary teams, you will get an inside look at a variety of organizations and specialties. Therefore your role will include both the advice and assurance sides. Your responsibilities will increase fast as the learning curve is steep.
- The ideal candidate has experience in functional or technical SAP components (ex. FI, SD, MM, Basis, etc.) in Consulting, IT Risk management or transformation, IT Assurance and/or Audit role;
- You have experience with SAP automated controls implementations and review.;
- You have passion for advising clients in the area of IT risk management;
- You are managing, leading and supporting lower level staff;
- You actively contribute to building the talent pipeline; creates a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams;
- You are fluent in writing and speaking English (Dutch is a great advantage);
- You are result-oriented, stress resistant and can motivate a team;
- You have a university degree;
- You have experience with SAP authorizations is an advantage;
- You have experience with SAP GRC, SAP HANA and other SAP solutions is an advantage;
- You work well in a team and know how to manage your time and work.
You share your expertise with about 100 other colleagues in the Control Of Responsible Enterprises - Assurance team. The team gives the clients certainty about their IT environments by advising them on how best to stay in control of risks such as data breaches, privacy issues and cyber attacks.
Appreciation is very important in the organisation. Anyone will notice that they voice the appreciation both in personal attention but also though the host of employment benefits.
The organisation finds it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why they value innovation and personal development.
The culture is open and informal. There is room for growth and to do extra activities in areas that you are interested in. People in the team work together and make use of each others knowledge. The organisation is ahead of the other companies in the same field of expertise.
Terms of employment
- A competitive salary as well as a share in the profits.
- A 32 to 40-hour working week with flexibel workings hours.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- 26 days of paid annual leave, and the opportunity to purchase additional leave days.
- The option to exchange three national holidays for three non-national holidays.
- An overtime policy that allows you to receive compensation for overtime.
- A good mobility scheme: you can choose between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe, the Mobility+ option, a gross cash option that allows you to arrange all your own transportation, or a public transport annual subscription.
- A laptop and iPhone, which are also for personal use.
- A good pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 2%.
- An opportunity to take part in the collective health insurance scheme.
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
Are you interested in this role? You can apply directly via the application button below. You receive a confirmation after your application. Do you want more information? Please contact Irene Keur (email@example.com or 06 - 53 45 23 05).