Senior Data Scientist
Functie omschrijving Senior Data Scientist
- As a senior Data Scientist you will devise innovative Artificial Intelligence solutions to create value for a variety of client business cases.
- You will be working on various projects in which you apply predictive analytics and / or you will be participating in the development of innovative products such as chatbots.
- You will be working closely together with other specialists to unleash the best Machine Learning algorithms on large data sets.
- You experiment with multiple learning algorithms to apply the best solution.
- You are able to explain complex algorithms and implementation methods to the client in a clear and simple way.
- You present technical findings and solutions.
- You will coach Junior and Medior Data Scientists.
- You can be the main point of contact for the client and you are able to give projects the right structure and direction.
- You provide training courses on specific topics.
Functie eisen Senior Data Scientist
- You have a completed MSc. in Computer Science or Artificial Intelligence.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Data Scientist.
- You’re experienced dealing with corporate clients and projects.
- You’re experienced in giving training courses.
- You are knowledged in various Machine Learning algorithms such as: Classification, Regression, Clustering, Association Rules, Text Mining, Random Forests, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, KNN and K-Means.
- You are fluent in Python.
- Knowledge of R is a plus.
- You have an enthusiastic personality and are able to get people headed in the right direction.
- You are proactive in sharing knowledge with your project team.
- You are familiar with the agile way of working.
- You have a pro-active attitude towards the needs of the client and take your own responsibility.
- You can speak and write in Dutch as well as English fluently.
- High end bureau who delivers services in the fields of big data, data science, artificial intelligence, data architecture, engineering, training and support.
- This vacancy is applicable to the Amsterdam area.
- The company culture is informal and with attention for the individual.
- It's technology-driven and customer centric, with innovation, quality, reliability and fun being the core values.
- The office has a modern, engaging open-space working environment.
- Daily office fruit and snacks are available.
- Friday drinks end the workweek off in a cheerful way.
- Excellent working conditions and terms of employment.
- Challenging bonus scheme.
- Professional growth is highly encouraged and facilitated.
- Laptop, company car and mobile phone if applicable.