(Senior) Manager SAP Security & Controls - Amsterdam
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar) ,
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar)
Your passion lies in improving business processes, systems and related controls in an ever changing IT landscape. Through analysis, implementation, advice and audits you support the clients in achieving a reliable, secure and responsible SAP environment.
ERP systems like SAP are at the heart of the digital environment that supports the operational and financial business of the clients. SAP systems typically support the majority of key business processes, resulting in a complex IT landscape. At the moment, the market is facing a large transition moving to the latest technologies based on SAP S/4HANA, which introduces a growing need for business and IT transformation support.
In your role as engagement leader you work at the cutting edge between business risk and IT enablement. You are expected to support the clients with the identification of possible shortcomings in their process and control setup, support the design and implementation of improvements and work on innovative control automation solutions.
At the same time you will grow your personal skills, management capabilities and network. As (senior) manager in the SAP Security & Controls area you will work with various clients, differing in size and complexity and operating in various industries.
As (senior) manager SAP Security & Controls you focus on specific risks related to SAP processes and system configurations. Related projects can be very diverse and vary from small scale reviews to long-term S/4HANA implementation projects. One of your tasks can be to act as Risk & Control stream lead in a SAP (S/4HANA) business transformation.
You will lead the team that performs the identification of business process controls based on your client’s processes, create the technical designs and implement the controls in the system. Related activities could include testing support and training your client to use your control designs in practice.
Furthermore, you can create additional business value by proactively suggesting innovative control solutions using for example Machine Learning or RPA technologies. Next to this, your activities could include assessing the effectiveness of the controls framework operated by the clients, to identify areas for improvement.
In your role as Manager you will coach and train junior team members and you are highly encouraged to support the development of the services and the creation of new and innovative solutions. You can extend and deploy your commercial skills and/or specialize in specific service or technology domains.
- You have at least 6 years of relevant work experience; the ideal candidate has experience in functional or technical SAP components (ex. FI, SD, MM, Basis, etc.) in Consulting, IT Risk management or IT Risk transformation, IT Assurance and/or Audit;
- You have experience with SAP access and security implementations and reviewing;
- You have experience with managing, leading and supporting lower level staff;
- You actively contribute to building the talent pipeline; creates a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams;
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English (Dutch is a great advantage);
- You have a completed university degree (Master level);
- You have experience with SAP GRC, S/4HANA and/or other SAP solutions is an advantage.
You share your expertise with about 100 other colleagues in the Control Of Responsible Enterprises - Assurance team. The team gives the clients certainty about their IT environments by advising them on how best to stay in control of risks such as data breaches, privacy issues and cyber attacks.
Appreciation is very important in the organisation. Anyone will notice that they voice the appreciation both in personal attention but also though the host of employment benefits.
The organisation finds it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why they value innovation and personal development.
The culture is open and informal. There is room for growth and to do extra activities in areas that you are interested in. People in the team work together and make use of each others knowledge. The organisation is ahead of the other companies in the same field of expertise.
Terms of employment
- A competitive salary as well as a share in the profits.
- A 32 to 40-hour working week with flexibel workings hours.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- 26 days of paid annual leave, and the opportunity to purchase additional leave days.
- The option to exchange three national holidays for three non-national holidays.
- A good mobility scheme: you can choose between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe, the Mobility+ option, a gross cash option that allows you to arrange all your own transportation, or a public transport annual subscription.
- A laptop and iPhone, which are also for personal use.
- A good pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 2%.
- An opportunity to take part in the collective health insurance scheme.
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
Are you interested in this role? You can apply directly via the application button below. You receive a confirmation after your application. Do you want more information? Please contact Irene Keur (firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 - 53 45 23 05).