Software Architect - Den Haag
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar) ,
- Senior (meer dan 10 jaar)
Functie omschrijving Software Architect
- Software design according to structured methods and techniques.
- Relate to both the business-oriented position of the client as well as the technical mindset of the developers.
- Accurate management and guidance of the engineers in the India-based subsidiary.
Functie eisen Software Architect
- 3+ years of experience in the design and architecture of complex technical systems.
- Multidisciplinary IT knowledge of both software and hardware.
- Background in software programming.
- Drive to follow developments in the field of complex ICT systems.
- Proficiency of Dutch(is a plus) and English(is required).
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of TOGAF and/or NORA (is a plus).
- University degree, preferably from a technical faculty.
- Work permit for an indefinite period of time is required.
- Marketleader in providing traffic and transport technology solutions, road and marine, to businesses and government.
- International team of approx. 300 specialists covering all required disciplines, from traffic engineers to mechanical engineers and from project managers to software architects.
- The company is active in its home market of the Netherlands, but also internationally.
- Four offices in the Netherlands and two offices in India.
- Headoffice in The Hague.
- Working for this company means working in a dynamic, informal environment with open and short lines of communication.
- Excellent primary and secondary conditions and benefifs
M: (06) 5142 7827