Systems Administration Lead - Amsterdam
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar)
The Systems Administration Lead is responsible for all activities that contribute to ensure the availability the WAN and LANs and related IT.
Next to that, the Systems Administration Lead acts as a project manager to contribute towards the execution of IT projects on a European level.
Concluding, the Systems Administration Lead analyses IT issues related to the activities of the company, in consultation with involved parties, and formulates improvement proposals within the framework set by divisional management.
- Coordinate day-to-day operations
- Educate, train and guide (senior) IT infrastructure engineers
- Extend knowledge of the business processes and their supporting applications
- Ensure continuous service
- Ensure systems security
- Manage performance and capacity
- Manage the configuration
- Acquire and maintain IT infrastructure
- Manage third-party services
- Prepare and execute projects
- Communicate with the (key) user community, colleagues and external consultants
- Manage both internal and external staff
The Systems Administration Lead should possess the following knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years business experience as a Senior IT infrastructure engineer, preferably in the automotive industry;
- Bachelor degree in the field of Information Technology, or equivalent working experience
- Proven experience in (internal) project management
- Ability to communicate on a professional level with stakeholders on an operational and tactical level
- (Excellent) analytical skills;
- Full working proficiency in Dutch and English.
- European headquarters of a worldwide well known motor company.
- Professional A-brand organization.
- Main products are motorcycles, scooters and marine outboard motors.
- The company is responsible for coordinating the marketing, sales, logistics, ICT and service activities within Europe.
- International environment where you can learn and develop.
- Located in the Amsterdam area.
- The company sets value on a stimulating environment where people can grow, expand their experience and try new things.
- Reliability, good relations and seeking for consensus in decision making are important values for the organization.
- Proud on their fast and reliable motorcycles.
- Excellent terms of employment including, holiday allowance, 13th month payment, bonus, additional leave days.
- For the motorbike lovers: staff bike program, license support and staff discount on products.