Web developer - Leiden
- HBO ,
- HBO + ,
- Midcareer (2 tot 5 jaar) ,
- Ervaren (5 tot 10 jaar)
As a (senior) web developer you build modern applications for both front end and back office. You are responsible for maintaining and expanding existing systems and developing new web applications in the educational sector.
- You develop web applications with a handy and intuitive interfaces and connect these to the web services.
- You write testable code that is continuously integrated, tested and rolled out (in a live environment).
- You deliver disconnected, highly cohesive and testable code that is easy to maintain and future-proof.
- You actively participate in the scrum process of the IT team.
- You will receive and proactively seek feedback from users and developers.
- You initiate discussions about technical choices.
- Completed IT training at a minimum higher professional education level.
- A couple of years of experience in a similar role as web developer.
- Good communication skills, eager to learn, result driven.
- Good understanding of the English language (both written and verbal).
- Accurate and high quality standard.
- You are able to work independently as well as in a group.
The organization (12 employees) believes it is important that everyone can develop themselves properly through tailor-made high-quality education. In doing so, they put the teacher first and help him or her to make good education by means of teaching materials.
They do this by developing high-quality and easy-to-use educational tools that optimize knowledge transfer.
The organization combines publishing expertise and multimedia knowledge with result-oriented project management.
Terms op employment
- Good salary.
- 24 holiday days.
- 32-40 hours per week.
- Nice and professional team.
- A pleasant and informative work atmosphere, where quality, humor and uniqueness are also important.
- The company can be reached via car, bike and public transport.