Research shows that the first period in a new job is crucial. As a new colleague, all of the puzzle pieces fall into place as you grow every day into your new role.
Given so much is happening in these first weeks, we include three coaching sessions for each permanent vacancy as a standard. These conversations are there for you and help you to gain perspective. The only "condition" is that they have to be related to actual work experiences.
- I started my new job, but I'm still trying to find a good work-life balance.
- In previous jobs, I found it difficult to meet with my supervisor if I did not agree with something, how can I deal with this differently in my new job?
- My colleague reacts very differently than I am used to, how can I communicate better with him or her?
- In my new role, it is expected that I give presentations, but I have never done this.
- Any questions in the field of people management.
Of course, everything discussed in these sessions is confidential and will not be shared with your supervisor.
If you haven’t found a new job via Haselhoff (yet), but would like to exchange ideas with a professional coach about your career. This is also possible. We also offer individual coaching programs. If you want to know more about this, please contact us.