- I started my new job, but I'm still trying to find a good work-life balance.
- In previous jobs, I found it difficult to meet with my supervisor if I did not agree with something, how can I deal with this differently in my new job?
- My colleague reacts very differently than I am used to, how can I communicate better with him or her?
- In my new role, it is expected that I give presentations, but I have never done this.
- Any questions in the field of people management.
Of course, everything discussed in these sessions is confidential and will not be shared with your supervisor.
If you haven’t found a new job via Haselhoff (yet), but would like to exchange ideas with a professional coach about your career. This is also possible. We also offer individual coaching programs. If you want to know more about this, please contact us.